Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Promises (:

Wendy Ong Sze Yen broke her promise , no ice cream for me today :( oh well , she said will belanja me 2mr . beta dun break it ! :)

Siti kwan shu ting made a promise . beta dun break it :D


Gonna play badminton 2mr at Megah (: Me , Siti , Kah Min , Yen Lin , Yi Chin . well some r not exactly confirm yet ( refers to yi chin :D ) Planned to ask a few more ppl , but oh well , i got lazy ;p n dun u noe i have no more credit ? been surviving , thanks to my housefon ;)

wat will i do without it ? :) , wat will i do without u ? :)

I wish u were here 2 share everything wif me . Lotsa things changed . Lotsa ppl changed . Life goes on .. n on :D

Ppl say i m weird for calling monica as mon . is it weird to u , mon ?

Gotta stop blogging . bro wanna use . boo him :D

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment