Friday, July 3, 2009

One small step, One huge leap for antkind

LOL...Today ( Friday 3rd of July ) I witnessed an evolution that was never been photographed by humankind before.... It is truly historic.... EPIC.... This is how the discovery was made... While I was sitting at the school stairs at the side of the guard house..
I witness this tiny creature... The...ANT It was a huge one LIKE VERY HUGE Probaly lik 2cm larh =.= But like that is already considered huge in ant history XD This ant jumped on the stairs =.= LITERALLY ... REALITY-LY IT REALY JUMP... Its like so funny to watch though O.o

Btw ...I stayed at school until 4.15 because of my blurness But I get to have a preview and a V.I.P access to watch the tae kwan do and librarian preformance.... >.^ Lucky me XD

No comments:

Post a Comment