Monday, July 13, 2009

Ice cream ! =D

I was craving for ice cream afta skul . wendy promised me to belanja me ice cream 2mr =) keep ur promise ya, sze yen ! =p


Maybe it isnt a big deal . you shud relax .

i din talk much 2day . i dono y . gastric ? =(


oh well , afta recess i went sampat ! i keep on talking n creating noise =D . siti ( shu ting ) was annoyed =)

i think 2mr is gonna be a rilly bad day . deres two full period of mr.yap -.- . ying hui say all gals shud pms during moral . awesome idea :D . but , i think moral as a free period . in fact not only me LOL .


Later on , we were discussing sum sampat stuff . shu ting said she took a quiz from facebook , n d quiz result is she will be pregnant by may on year 2013 . how old r we dat time ? around 19 i guess . LOL

n we being d sampat said dat she wud have like 365 babies . LOL . n we have 2 set up a counter for her husbandS to get deir child. oh dun mind us , we were so sampat when we r discussing bout it ( not to mention happily ! )


Mon thinks i m in love :) yet , i myself dono who m i in love wif 0.o .

Maybe . nvm =p


I shud stop blogging . i blog crap too often :D

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment