Monday, July 20, 2009

i feel like crying . yet i m so frustrated . i felt so pissed n i think dat maybe dis world will be a better world if i m not me .

i dun even noe wat i m talking about .

i nid a mon . sumhow , she make me feel beta by just saying HSIEN ! afta i talk to her , i will feel like my problem is not rilly a problem . i wish wendy was here. she wud say things like she cant imagine me having problem which will make me feel dat yeah , i dun have a problem ! sumhow , it rilly makes me feel like i dun have a problem . or maybe by juz telling li hui , she wud listen n try rilly hard 2 solve my problem( in a very cute way) . or my otha gud frens , juz talking to dem make me feel happy :)


u noe wat . i wish i juz have a sister dat wud cry wif me . dead serious bout dis .


i juz decided . lets talk bout sumthing happy . i m baking a cake 2mr wif shu ting ,kahmin , yinghui for kh . i hope it will be tasty (: Hope pn zarina wont get food poisoning . any1 wanna get food poisoning ? (:

n i wanna thank hong wei for teaching me how to breathe like a woman giving birth , a man , n a pondan . it helped a lot ! made me feel sampat again . (:

on d otha hand . i juz decide dat . i shud juz fon shu ting n remind her to bring d ingredients for d cake . gosh ! LEAD . (:


Hsien :D

No comments:

Post a Comment