Friday, July 10, 2009

U r my reason to smile :)



You r my
Li Sim ,
My only Li Sim ,
You Make me happy ,
when skies r grey ,
u never know dear ,
how much i love you ,
Oh , pls dun take my Li Sim away :)

sum parts r edited by me n li sim :)

We r , We r PURPLE :D


Tepuk Semangat for Kah min ! she is so good in badminton x) *hsien being jealous :)



today din have much fun in ungu . most ppl din come ;(

Mon din come . n d only thing i come for , is coz li sim coming n coz kah min n i made a deal . we berpakat 2 throw bola baling 2 joel x) . but oh well , joel din come . me n kah min's plan failed :(

dun get d wrong idea . we dun hate joel :) , n if he rilly come 2day , i doubt dat me n kah min wud throw 2 him . we wud definitely like cancel d plan ahaha :D


I had fun wif li sim 2day :) we found sumthing dat shall be our symbol :D one day we shud draw it out ;p . Aww ..

n i was being sampat 2day . i was worrying dat none of my frens will come 2 my funeral , n nobody will be sad dat i died . coz i m a terrible fren .. one thing dats confirmed tho , everyone dat comes 2 my funeral have to wear either purple or white shirt :) decided by me n li sim :D


After rumah sukan , went giant wif shu ting n yen lin . we ate at sushi king :) . afta eating like sampats n laugh so much dat yen lin spit her green tea into d bowl twice . (oops , dat did not come from me ) we went looking for red stuff . red stuff for yen lin coz she had 2 be a devil 2mr :D


den i had 2 go home :(

oh well . had a fun day ;D


Hsiennnn :D

p/s , i love d biscuits i ate 2day . d one shaped like fish n d one shaped like cow's ear . y m i telling u dis ?

No comments:

Post a Comment