Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sighh . ):

2day is so tiring . MSSD drains all my energy . well i din participate in d competition , but well , i had to be like a footman .


but , it was fun cheering ur teammates . We , d students of SMK Taman SEA , was definitely d center of attention 2day . how ? we shouted like sampats every time anyone of us is sparring . we cheered loudly n yes , our moral support is like awesome ? :D

Having sore throar now . oh well ;p . i wonder who said it but its sumthing like ; " no pain no gain " well , our cheering paid off . we had quite a lot of medals compared 2 last year . surely its coz we were trained by SIR Keith Tan Kok Keong . LOL


Ahaha . maybe waking up early in d morning made sumone a lil hyper (: . oh ya , had 2 thank li hui's parents for leading d way n was planning to fetch me :D . thanks ! oh n i had 2 thank my bro (: i woke him up at 6 juz 2 fetch me dere . pity him .. :p

Well . skip d details . deres one important thing 2 say tho . we ( me , shu ting , yi chin) were phoning yen lin like non-stop coz she is still sleeping (: we fon her house fon , handfon , her mom 's fon , n her sis's fon . well none of it was picked up . -.-

while all d MSSD participants were warming up , me n shu ting were playing while taking care of d bags / belongings . when we were being sampat dere , i saw a familiar person . den i thought for like a few minutes ? den i realised it was him . Thiam Joo LOL

so later on , he was fighting wif one of Taman SEA guy . i forgot who tho . guess wat , some of d gals from my skul likes him LOL . dey were cheering for him , even tho dey dono who he was . n a few of dem ask me wat was his name . lol .


gtg now . my bro gotta use LOL .

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment