Friday, October 24, 2008

YEAHH !!!

I survived through dis 3 days of exam =D...FEEL SOOOOO HAPPY !! i get happy easily Haha... anyway erm yupp =D... i on9 finally !! afta one whole week... i miss my computa =( ... din on9 coz sick + exam...

n when i tell ppl i m sick ... most ppl say get well soon...but WENDY ONG SZE YEN was hahaha... i sms her dat i m sick n not going skul on monday...den she replied : sick wat ? penyakit gila? ( all in chinese) d pin yin is [ shen mo bing , shen jing bing? ] like dat... but cant blame her..since i in gila gila mood...i sms her at 1st like dis in chinese : Dear Sze Yen , I m Sick , R u going 2 skul 2moro? miss me in skul okay? Hahhaa... den d pin yin is [ qin ai de si yan , wo sheng bing le , ni ming tian you shang xue ma? zai xue xiao shi yao xiang nian wo =D ]

hmm...n den test...chinese paper 2 was okay okay larh..but i m lucky 4 sum reason 4 chinese... cant tell why or not lata got ppl will belasah me Hahaa... n erm den pm .... it was d EASY !! its much easier den chinese 2 me ... coz chinese was a bit cacat at d karangan dere...ringkasan was okay 4 chinese...anyway, i like pm a lot =D..compare 2 last year's pm dat i get 59 i think , dis pm test was great =D

den 2nd day...is bm paper 2 n mt paper 2... bm i dun rilly like my ringkasan n pemahaman part... i only like my karangan part =D ... den mt paper 2 was YEAH !!! a lot of ppl say its gonna be VERY VERY HARD...n i was terrified coz i think i sure die 4 math den ... n sum1 said dat d math paper 2 will be harder den sj ... dat make me panic even more =.=" ... b4 i open d paper n do ... juz holding d paper oso feel like gonna panic till i burst my nervous system...but d paper was easy =D...one thing bad was i din noe dere was a formula !! i memorized all d math formula den he give me d formula pula =( ... ARGHH ... i juz now i wrong one question 4 math ad ... i think but otha questions r okay =D..

3rd day , SN PAPER 2 ( PN. SANTHI PAPER !!! ) n English paper 2... i was so panic 4 sn ... coz i din study yet...n yst nite i spent d WHOLE nite 2 study all chapters =( ... so kesian man ... n i rilly gonna faint from studying..d more i study d more i feel panic ... 0.o ... i wish it ends fast... n d paper was OKAY ... but my cells were TEMBAK =D... coz i din study dat chapter much n dey end up giving me dat most =( ... n i study density , air pressure n sources of energy all dose SO SO SO much dey din gif me =( ..... oh ya n english was okay =D ... my summary oso i dun like ... i only like d phantom part n d Alice kena rob in bank part =D...

i hope monica on9 2nite...VERY VERY long din talk 2 her on9 =( ....anyway juz update for erm fun? =D ... maybe gonna update 2moro ... mainly bout taekwondo? i dono ... n sunday going LOUD concert wif michelle....i HOPE i c candace dere...miss her soooo soooo much =( ... n she is performing !! =D ... GO CANDACE !! den maybe monday will go 2 lithya's house...maybe ... coz i dono larh... =( ...

oh ya.. i DOWAN ong wai phun 2 teach me 2moro ... gonna pray 4 dat !!

No comments:

Post a Comment