Friday, October 3, 2008

Back =D

I am BACK !!! Afta being sooo long at Melaka .... YEAH !! sry...i feel so happy coz i juz reached home =D ....

Erm...Li Sim....d post u made were...special ?? 0.o ... n its so fun 2 c my name n talking stuff dat i din Hahahaha....so cute...

n erm...at melaka....nth special...Oh...i made new spectacles =D .... coz my power increase 0.0 .... but dis new specs are erm...weird...feels weird...but i looks d same as d old one...almost d same...n dats why my motha complained 0.o ...she say i change specs shud change anotha erm type ... cannot stick 2 d same type....den i juz listen lorh....coz buy ad mah =D ...so say wat oso no use.....

den at melaka went 2 dataran pahlawan...its a shopping centre 0.o .... n its quite nice...only d 2nd top floor was a bit sunyi ... n i discovered sumthing...Melaka has Lala oso 0.o .... in fact ... more den KL ....wait...maybe d same....or less...but i feel dat deres a lot of lala gals n guys...NO OFFENCE ...

n i saw a shop named perniagaan Hong Wei 0.o ... sell kunci,pintu n window one .... n sum1 told me it was hong wei's grandpa's shop ... 0.o ... Hahaha....if like dat i noe his chinese name ....

at 1st plan 2 study at melaka...but den me lazy =(.... now come back i nid rush homework ad =( ...Good Luck 2 me =D ....

n erm....oh ya...my youngest aunt(my fatha's youngest sista) is a VERY VERY stingy person!! KEDEKUT !! KIAM SIAP !! n her children's name were all salty ... meaning ... jia yan ( plus salt) jia xian ( plus saltyness) ....dats why dey were all KIAM SIAP =( .... n deir surname is Chai (vegetab;e) ... so its vege + salt n vege + slatyness 0.o... 2 all parents...get a great name 4 ur baby or children...it may affect deir life n othas ....

back 2 my aunt...she is a teacher...but no moral AT ALL !! shame of all d teachers =( .... n she thinks her children r d smartest kid on earth 0.o ... n she n her husband thinks otha ppl r stupid... n my aunt tot i went remove (peralihan) ! she tot i shud be form 3 dis year...den i sway form 2 she say i went remove ?! GILA ARH ? 7A go REMOVE ??!! SAMPAT PUNYA ORANG =( ... n she is very sombong...coz her daughter get 10A in SPM ... SO ?? 10A doesnt mean she smart =( ... n smart doesnt mean can earn a lot of money oso =( ....n her children all oso sombong...n very pampered... like deir motha...

u noe my aunt arh...SO CACAT !! keep on using my grandmotha...coz my grandmotha sayang dem....coz dey youngest n she favours her daughters....anyway , she arh got car oso wan call my grandma walk 2 help her buy things...den my fatha buy things 4 my grandma,she go take from my grandmotha....den she keep oncall my grandma do things...my grandma 85 years old ad okay?! keep on dera-ing her like dat...den when my grandma sick or no place 2 stay...she come my house...coz my aunt all NOT FREE ?? jaga ur motha oso not free u all memang CACAT ! i hope u all will get balasan !! =( ..

n dey very kiamsiap one...neva once saw dem belanja or buy things 2 eat...everytime come melaka...straight go my uncle n aunty's house n eat dere sumtimes sleep dere summore...summore NO THANK YOU AT ALL....n o ppl's house...so kepo go c ppl's thing n destroy it sumtimes...dey got money buy HONDA CIVIC CANNOT STAY HOTEL OR EAT ARH ? n dey langsung tak balas jasa punya...me dun like dem a lot =( .... coz dey owiz say ppl stupid...n i like 2 scold dem back wan... like std 5/6 dat time...we went malaka...so UNLUCKY saw dem pula at my aunt's house....den dey keep asking me n my brotha's result...den keep insulting...den me scold dem back...say u all so smart guess our result larh ...n ask result 4 wat? we get fail oso sure beta den ur children punya result...coz our standard not same wif urs punya...n we not so kepo n not interested 2 ask ur children's result...so u oso dun keep on asking ours...i scared u all noe ads will feel rendah diri ....if like dat not gud larh...coz u all so sombong mah...lata ur imej drop den how??u all oso noe ur imej sangat teruk one larh ... den d uncle straight say me tak ada manners...den i say learn from u all mah...but still not complete yet...u all wait larh..lata when me grow up me complete learning ad will come slap u one =) .... n d uncle straight shut up...n mumble stuff...n untill now he dun dare ask my result...now his wife go ask my result....my grandma was dere...cant scold her pula =( ....NEXT TIME...i will scold u all wan my dearest relatives =D

n our convo was chinese...coz dey so cacat till cant speka english =D ....

THE END.... i feel like dis post very long ad...n i nid 2 go ad...my brotha larh ... he one day dun use com will die one =D ...

dere li sim ... updated everything =D ... inclucding my cacat relative =( ...

from
Yi hsien :)

No comments:

Post a Comment