Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Boring boring week

Haizz....I can't wake up early and go to school at 8.00 again....and yi hsien and april also went to another district...I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU TWO GUYS!!!! (makes a memorial picture of yi hsien and april) When will you two be back?

(now getting ready the jawsticks)...and then next week , school begins ...haizz...haizz...(lighting the jawsticks) i hope you two had a fun journey (praying...) I WILL REMEMBER YOU!!!! (sticking the sticks onto the praying pot)

please come back!!Dun forget to bring some local delicacies when you come back to selangor ok? want some food ++...If you dont,suffer the wrath of the li sim!!! (dang dang dang lightning strikes)but enough of that (move aside the picture)

i only created this post because yi hsien told me to do so.Yi Hsien....you also must write in the blog ah....write about what you did in melacca.ok?ok?ok?ok gud . :)Ah yeah....I wish i could go somewhere during the holidays too....Take me with you ( spotlight on me)

My only friend now that i can chat with on msn...is kelly .

The person who is behind
the making of emo post and poem post,
*li sim*
(the fox movie production music) now applause..
.seriously..clap your hand

1 comment:

  1. Very good post man...the best i eva seen..WAHAHAHAHAHA

    a.k.a from li sim
    (thats why this comment is so darn gud) ;)

    ReplyDelete