Wednesday, October 8, 2008

haizz...finally i can do taggin

Name>>Ding Li Sim

Sisters>dun have T.T

Brothers> 1 and he is equal to two of yi hsiens brother =D

Shoe Size:duno also(is this counted as an answer?)

Height:taller than michelle =) maybe about 5 centimetre or soso?aiyah very tall lah

Where do you live:In haeven

Favourite drinks:ice bubble tea (never try it be4 but want to) sparkling juice, cold water,soft drink fruit juice?

Favourite breakfast:tak ada..if i have breakfast it will always be plain bread =.= I wish i had waffles though..I had one in sydney and they give lotsa syrup..very colourful and yummy =D

Have you ever been on a plane?:Ya 2 or 3 times max

Swam in the ocean:Teluk batik and a small island near teluk batik hahaha...eh the island there very nice wan you know...you take boat from teluk batik den they will go take u to there!!VERY NICE AH!!!u shud try it

Fallen asleep at school:no becuz i emo alot

Broken someone's heart:maybe...so so...possible...no lah...just kiddin =)

Fell off your chair:ya hahaha...Primary shcool ah this boy ah go an play wif me..I wanted to sit down then he took he chair away..den i fall down hahaha

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call:no...not really..i sleep when i kenot tahan di

What is your room like:messy...lots of paper on my bed becuz of last time seni card...

What's right beside you:my bed ;)

What is the last thing you ate: ee-mien =P and very nice too

Ever had chicken pox: kindergarden

Sore throat:no...which is weird because i always nva drink water lol

Stitches:scary... but no sorry

Broken nose:no no no no no

Do you believe in love at first sight:depends^_^

Like picnics?:Ya in ulu langat..but now polluted becuz people throw pampers in the river so now got alot of bacteria >:( inconsiderate people

Who was the last person you danced with:Ee- wen...we ah sot adi..we dance gila gila wan..in library we fightin fightin then suddely we dance =D

Last person made you smile:alot of people ?.?

You last yelled at:erm....i duno....i never really shout....but maybe i did shout at jian han be4 but not sure lah

Today did you kissed anyone:0.o nva

Get sick:chicken pox? and a yearly fever =D

Miss someone:or course

Eat:YUPP !!

Best feeling in the world:Having frens n family =D

Do you sleep with stuffed animals:Last time ya...now its in my cupboard..coz collect dust..(follow yi hsien)

What's under your bed: cloud ==

Who do you really hate: ppl dat talk bad bout my fren or family without a very gud reason n teacher who r pilih kasih ...(same as yi hsien ha ha ha ha)

What time:10.20pm

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:sleep,eat,drink,study,sleep

5 things on my to-do list today: study .do homework,eat food?0.0 online msn and sleep

5 snacks I enjoy: ice cream , candy? , popcorn(on rare occasions) ,biscuits n Pocky (also very rare)

5things I would do if I were a billionaire: buy presents for everyone..den save again..ha ha ha ha

5 of my bad habits: iritating and emoing(its true)

5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:hotel aunts house grandma house my house and haeven

5 things I will do after complete what I'm busy with: drink,think,sleep,dream,wake up...yi hsien...to much dreaming aftawad you kenot wake up le

From the creator of numerous post,(lazy di)
*li sim*

No comments:

Post a Comment