Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Good Lucks

Okay...erm...d last post dat li sim post...d case 2...Hahaha....i din say any of dat Hahaha....n d meeting was neva held..btu its weird cing my name appear there without even noeing when did i say dose? 0.o...but it was quite cute though...

Erm...Oh Ya...Good Luck 2 all my form 3 frens dats gonna have PMR...JIA YOU !! GOOD LUCK STUDY HARD !! MUZ GET GUD RESULT !! n 2 erm otha frens, gud luck in ur END YEAR EXAM ... erm... yupp...n erm 2 my form 5 frens including my brotha...GOOD LUCK IN SPM !! study hard!! Hope EVERYONE GET GOOD RESULT !

n 2 ah yinn n othas who help 2 defend d fren...GOOD JOB !

n 2 skul..WHY IS 2C seperate wif 2D !! WHY ??? =(...me n aunty seperated =(...sad ... den recess who teman me =(...n b4 skul oso...wait...no aunty owiz kena kidnap by hwei shen so no difference...but den aiyo....=(

n 2 my DEAREST LEONG LI HUI N LEONG LI YIT = Thanks A LOT !! n i love u 2 =D...rilly rilly thank u =D

erm 2 monica...ICE SKATING IS FUN...i promise i wont let anybody or any accident happen 2 u !!plz go..without u its not fun =(....PLS !! I NID MONICA !!

2day a bit cacat...2 tell everyone d truth ...i m NOT smart...my math n sn SUCKS ! seriously...n yupp...othas sucks 2....

Yi Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment