Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My 1st Tag =D

Michelle tagged me n li sim =D

Name>>Chew Yi Hsien

Sisters>dun have wor =(

Brothers> 2...both oso evil?

Shoe Size:Erm...dono...either 5? or 6.5? so i dono ...

Height:Hahaha...erm very long din measure....

Where do you live:My House...its near my neighbour's house =D

Favourite drinks:ice blended cappucino?? or fruit juice...oh wait..i noe Boost juice from W.I.P !! its orange+strawberry+banana....d flavour is very cute =D

Favourite breakfast:hmm...depends which day...if weekdays anything...if saturday i skip breakfast coz go taekwondo scared eat will vomit...den when come back bath all dose n play com den eat lunch =.="

Have you ever been on a plane?: Yupp...4 times i think ?

Swam in the ocean:Yupp...last time..now its polluted...

Fallen asleep at school:Hmm...nope..teachers 2 noisy...

Broken someone's heart:Hope Not ...

Fell off your chair:Dun Think So ...

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call:Once..waited 4 my best fren 2 call dat time..nid talk bout stupid things Hahaha....

What is your room like: like any otha ordinary room...

What's right beside you:erm...a mini fan ?

What is the last thing you ate: fried rice =D

Ever had chicken pox: yupp...

Sore throat:0.o...Yupp

Stitches:Hahaha...yupp...1...for my appendix =D

Broken nose:Hahaha...Nope...n hope will neva get my nose broken..

Do you believe in love at first sight:Hahaha...sum1 said c-ing me n wendy is like frens love at 1st sight...so yupp...

Like picnics?:Yupp...had it last time when i was small...

Who was the last person you danced with:hmm...haha...dat time taekwondo me n li hui say sumthing we did is like a dance...so i think LI HUI =D

Last person made you smile:Hahaha...Monica juz made me smile Hahaha...or laugh...both

You last yelled at:if consider on9...Monica !! AIYO !! =D

Today did you kissed anyone:0.o ... Nope =D

Get sick:hmm...Dono...a bit soar throat..

Miss someone:yupp !! all my frens =)

Eat:Hahaha...YUPP !!

Best feeling in the world:Having frens n family =D

Do you sleep with stuffed animals:Last time ya...now its in my cupboard..coz collect dust..

What's under your bed: air, dust n floor..

Who do you really hate: ppl dat talk bad bout my fren or family without a very gud reason n teacher who r pilih kasih ...

What time:9.50pm

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:erm 4 years old arh...sleep,eat,shout?think n play...

5 things on my to-do list today: study .do homework,plan my holidays trip wif frens, online chat wif frens,have a gud sleep

5 snacks I enjoy: ice cream , candy? , chips ,biscuits n water...=.="

5things I would do if I were a billionaire: erm try 2 get more money by investing some, buy things 4 my family ,save,travel n donate?

5 of my bad habits: Noisy maybe? Lazy ...sumtimes crazy....worry 2 much , like sleep

5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:my house,hotel,fren's house,aunt's house, grandma's house,resorts?

5 things I will do after complete what I'm busy with: drink,think,sleep,dream,dream

Yi Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment