Thursday, December 29, 2011

Truly embarrassing phone conversation ._.

So today was the day after prom.I went out as friends with a guy that has been a very close friend of mine.Then I got a phone call. I forgot to save that friend's number to my phone so whenever he calls, usually only the numbers would appear.So when I reached out and grabbed my phone looked at it and without a second thought answered it. So this is how it went.
Guy :Hi.
Me : Owh hi !
Guy : (confused at my voice ) Erm Do I know you ?
Me : What ? You don't recognize my voice is it ?
Guy : I'm sorry. i'm from the academy and I saw your contacts in one of our forms.
Me : (silently embarrassed and cursed and slap myself )
Me : oh my gosh. I am so sorry. You sounded like my friend so I thought you were him
Guy : it's ok. ( laughing )
Then he went on to promote his academy.

Sigh. What a phone call =.= He sounded so much like my close friend

No comments:

Post a Comment