Saturday, December 24, 2011

I hope it's worth it :)

It's Christmas Eve! Since most of my family's Christmas plans failed due to a lot of last minute factors , I'm currently just stoning at home.

Anyway, who says I can't have fun celebrating Christmas at home? Facebook is fun! Well, chatting to other lifeless people are fun too! Ahahaha. Kidding :p

I went for amali/ bengkel today. Getting my L license soon! :D Can't wait to drive. Hope that I won't encounter any road bullies ahahaha. Although I seriously suspect one of my friend is becoming a road bully :p

Oh! I also received my National Service letter 2 days ago. Luckily, I deferred NS 2 days before the letter arrives :D To be honest, I don't mind going NS anymore. I actually feel like going since my campsite is in Selangor and I'm lucky enough to get first batch. Oh well, I registered for college. So yeah, I'll miss all those friends who are going NS! Especially a certain girl named See Yen Lin . *cough*

I can't believe I only have 11 days left till college. I feel really old :/

Ahh. I wish time could stand still. I'll miss all my friends a great deal:( Gosh, now I sound like a whiner or something.

Can I make a Christmas wish? ahahaha. Since I've been such a good girl this year:D Alright, I wish for 10 A+ in SPM :) hee! :D

Alright, going out with my bros to countdown. Hee:D

Hsien




No comments:

Post a Comment