Thursday, December 22, 2011

There will always be hope:)

Hello! :) It's been a while since I last blogged. Luckily Li Sim updates this blog frequently, or else this blog would probably be dead.

Well. To be honest, I don't know what to blog. Ahahaha.

Hmm. Lets start with SPM . Well, I regret not studying earlier. I hate studying last minute. If I don't get 10A+ . I'd probably hate myself for not studying earlier. Yes, I'm serious. My last minute is like the day(s) before. I only studied form 4 for biology. So yeah. I do think I'm a bitch. For mandarin, well I had 7 days to study. Yet I spent 6 days watching movie. Seriously, all my breaks during SPM were filled with movies. Someone should shoot me:/

Alright. Now we move on to what happens after SPM . Ahahaha.

I spent most of the days watching movies. Seriously, I love movies just as much as ice cream:) oh! and purple:D ahahaha. I went for undang and all. I had epic convos with my brothers regarding undang test :)

Before undang test

Bro: " Do you know that you have to get 50/50 for undang test?"
Me : "Serious? Why? :O "
Bro: " Cos the one question that you got wrong might get you killed on the road:) "

After undang test

Me : " Hey, are we doing anything tonight?"
Bro: " No. We are just going to stay home. Not that we can go out and celebrate since you only got 49/50 ."

Seriously, I have the best brothers on earth. They never fail to make me feel good.

Hmm. I've been out shopping lately, for college clothes:) hee. Oh! By the way, I'm going to Sunway College for A-Levels :) So yeah, find me if you are at Sunway Pyramid okay? :D I still can't believe that in 2 weeks time, I'll be going to college! :D ahaha.

But gosh. I'll miss SMK Taman S.E.A. and all my friends. I can't believe 5 years passed just like that:( Okay, now I feel old. I'm going to start knitting or play mahjong. ahahaha. Anyway, to people who are going to prom, snap nice pictures kay?:D So that I can view it on facebook or something ahahaha.

I'm done:D

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment