Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last post for 2011:)

Hello! This will be my last post for 2011 :) So treasure this :D

Ahaha. Anyway, it seems fitting for me to check how many resolutions have I achieved this year:) So skip this part if you don't really care.

1. Do not study last minute for exam .
2 . Try to get 10 A+ in trials and SPM . Note: try ;)
3. Get my Taekwondo black belt this year :)
4. Try to figure out my ambition this year .
5. Be nicer to people who are nice to me :)
6. Learn how to drive after SPM :D
7. Learn a new language after SPM :)
8. Try not to hate anyone .
9. Think about more resolutions .
10. Oh yeah , do not be late for school .

edited to add more resolutions :) . by the way, that means 9 is done :D

11. Have at least peringkat gangsa for my nilam :)
12. Try not to dislike anyone by the end of this year. *modified*
13. Try to apply for scholarship :)

Alright, I completed 10 out of 13 :D That seems good ;)

Gosh, I've been having nightmares lately. Keep dreaming about SPM even though it's over. Ahh. Have to get over it soon. College on Thursday! :D Hope it'll be fun. Please please please be fun :)

Well, 2011 is just amazing:) Being in 5BR is definitely the coolest thing ever B) AHAHA. All those epic moments with my sampats really made my year. I'll miss each and every one of you. Except the one who is going NS soon *cough* yenlin *cough* Just kidding, I'll miss you. a lot. :) To those who are leaving Malaysia, especially my best friend, I'll miss you so much. I'd definitely visit you if I have the chance. Or I'd just skype with you everyday! Ahaha. I don't know what am I saying, but I'll definitely miss you a great deal, so much that I think I'd cry. Ahaha!

Okay now, I just want to end this post. I'm not good at saying cheesy stuff. So , bye 2011. I love you:)

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment