Monday, December 12, 2011

A child within

Whenever there is this 3D animation movie, its hard not to get excited about. Especially when I saw this movie (Puss in boots) and a trailer of DR SUESS THE WHORF. I mean Ohmygosh WHO IN THE WORLD WOULDNT THINK THESE TWO MOVIES ARE TO DIE FOR ???? They both are so cute and adorable that I think I almost went crazy for Puss In Boots. Unfortunately, The Whorf will have to wait until the year 2012. What a long way to go....

I would recommend puss in boots for anyone that has a fondness for not only cats in boots ( what ) but also animation that gives a moral impression on viewers.Not only was the movie exceptionally awesome in terms of characters, it also served a purpose as a movie that teaches audiences life lessons which I think deemed as a real inspiration to us all.

So watch it because you never know what is going to hit you. I watched it and almost cried in the cinema. So make sure to bring some extra tissues in the cinema . As for the couples, it is a nice movie to cuddle together ;D That's right for those romantically obsessed people. So get your movie tickets ready AND GO FORTH MY FRIENDS :D

No comments:

Post a Comment