Tuesday, December 13, 2011

This blog

I don't want this blog to be one of those blog where people just set up pictures of themselves. I want this blog to have something written that is worth reading. I want people to read instead of just scrolling pictures and flipping through the pages. I want to see how people really take the time to read one person's blog instead of just expecting pictures even though they are interesting to see.

When I see people's comment of how nice this blog is, I wonder if they really meant the post or just the layout of the blog. Sometimes, I ponder on the fact that although this blog has a cutesy picture, I want this blog to also bring life lessons and meaning into someone's life. I want to make them feel something instead of leaving this blog saying " Owh, that was a nice looking blog. Nice pictures and post."


No comments:

Post a Comment