Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Butterflies :)


I suddenly like butterflies :) Not like i used to hate them or something . It's just that i suddenly like them :D

Okay , anyway . I can't change my font to white again . So , oh well . Bear with this pink-ness of mine :) I wanna change this layout. Perhaps , something purple ? :D I'm smiling :)

Dear Li Sim , ( yes if you're not Li Sim then you can skip this paragraph )

Can we change the blog layout ? :) Can we ? :D Can we pick something purple ? Or something happy ? :) I'll take that as a yes ! Alright then , lets set a date and time to online , and pick layouts :) Heee :) Thanks ! I love you :D

What am i supposed to blog about now ? Lack of inspiration . I'm so tired of sitting Ahaha . I mean , i've been sitting in school for exam , sitting at home to study , sitting at tuition and sitting in the car for almost the whole time for the past two weeks . Oh , and now i'm sitting to blog about this :)

My point is .. I don't have a point actually , but i'll pretend as though i have one , but i just forgot about it . I'm now chanting a mantra or something so that all of you will think that I'm nice or something . Hare hare , yi hsien is nice ... Hare hare , yi hsien is weird ... Hare hare :O

Now , i don't remember what i wanted to blog about . Oh well . Good night ! :D

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment