Saturday, November 6, 2010

SiNgApOrE !!!

To Yi Hsien
Of course we can change our blog template =) But not like really deep pink please because it just makes my eye hurts XD seriously though.. like not high lighter pink.

Anyways, I will be skipping school for 4 days. Usually as you guys know, I never EVER ever ever ever ever ever ever ever skip school but this year is going to be the most days I'm going to skip. Deepavali was fun. Had some really good food such as briyani, curry ( although I took a bit ), some light snacks and cookies a.k.a * *MURUKU* * (See the sparkles !!!) and many more ! Best diwali I ever had. I would like to show you some pictures of it but of course, I don't want you guys to drool amylase all over your keyboard. Heh heh heh.

I'm going to Singapore over the weekdays so yi hsien, I'm going to leave to blog to you ! LOL Its not like you never did it before. Sorry I didin't update for a super duper long time. I had a really tough time dealing with the exams. ugh .ONe thing I know for sure. I'm going to enjoy myself in clean pristine singapore. Hmm... If I can, I will update some photos after the trip =) If I'm not too lazy that is.Goodbye friends XD
Li Sim

No comments:

Post a Comment