Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thumbs UP :D

Oh gosh ! Li Sim ! This is the cutest layout i've ever seen :D I love it sooo much :D Thanks so much! I mean, Ahhh ! I love u :) You r absolutely the BEST blog-mate ever :D Ahh ! I cant stop looking at it ;) It's love at first sight for me :) And u made the title purple :D I love it . I love it . I love you :D

Okay , i can't stop screaming and getting all excited . Okay , i have to calm down :)

Anyway , was planning for a short update to give a brief idea of err .. my holiday . Yup . Actually no, but i don't know . Alright , here is my Holiday To Do List :D

1. Go out with Michelle for food date :)
2. Go to Sunway Lagoon with Michelle , kai xin and syee jia :)
3. Have a sleepover at Yen Lin's house :)
4. Have a sleepover at Michelle's house :)
5. Go out with kelly , jeanne ,michelle and (i hope) April , Li Sim . :)
6. Go out with Li Hui , Shu Ting,Yi Chin and other sampats :)
7. Watch all the movies that i like . Make myself cry and laugh for days :)
8. Clean up my cupboard or actually , the whole room :O
9. Go out with friends that are not mentioned above. Which means, a fun unplanned outing :)
10. Stalk mon during free time . :O AHAHA :D


Okay , thats all ! I know u r all so jealous of this layout :) I know i love it :D

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment