Thursday, November 18, 2010

O ye lil faith

Oh gosh. Time goes by so fast. I just realised that holidays are already starting. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO FOR ONE AND A HALF MONTHS !?!?!?! play computer ? =.= I don't think so...Maybe I should start learning how to bake but my oven is so scary.... The last time I try to fire it up, the flame almost burn my hand. Almost . And I don't want that to happen again T.T I shall blog if anything I cook will not endanger anyones life. The great artiste *cough* shall be born ! Magnifique !

Anyways, Im glad you liked the new theme yi hsien.It is called a town full of teddy bears. Thats why there is a picture of a mountain of teddy bear on the top side of the blog. ehhe .I know how much u luv teddies so I put that pic for u. Wahaha . I sound so cheesie. I sound like a really old movie full of love scene.
Li Sim : Yi hsien... We shall forever run away....After we rob the bank
*time to break down into fergie's song *
G-L-A-M-O-R-OUS yeah
Li Sim

No comments:

Post a Comment