Friday, October 22, 2010

Puffy clouds ;)

Short update . I give up on my end year and i don't mind about my class position now. I'll study harder for next year , promise :)

Surprisingly , my mandarin test was quite okay :) I can't believe nobody told me that we'll have moral test first . But since most of my classmates didn't know about it until today , it can't be helped . Luckily i memorized the nilai and its definise before i slept yesterday . I would like to thank my brother for testing me :)

Anyway , this is way longer than what i expect as a short update . I can't change my font to white. Yes , i tried a lot of stuff . Something is wrong , i just don't know what . Oh well , bear with my pinkness :)

Oh , i have amazing friends which i love oh-so-much :) Mind you, I have a lot of emotional breakdown this week . I love you-know-who-you-are ! :D


Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment