Saturday, November 6, 2010

I must be stupid :O

Li Sim ,

How u change ur font colour ? I cant change mine at all D: THIS IS BAD . Means something is wrong with my computer or something . AHH .

Oh well , okay ! I wont use pink . Lets use purple ! Or blue , or hmm . Any other colours ahaha .

I have no idea what m i supposed to blog about. I just realized , i haven't blog about a lot of stuff yet. Such as the taekwondo camp on june ? Ahaha . And beijing trip . Or birthday outing. This proves one thing , I m a lazy and forgetful person :) I say that with pride :D

Alright , I love babies or children . Those really cute ones :) I'm just a step away from kidnapping them . Ahaha . And i'm kidding , of course , i think :) I like fireworks ! Don't u ? If u don't then shame on u for no reasons .

As u know , or might not know , there were like hundreds of fireworks going on yesterday. Okay maybe not hundred , but at least 50 judging by how it goes on and on for about an hour ? Oh well , i like it anyway :) My brother told me this really funny thing about the fireworks which i'm not gonna share here :)

I really have a talent in crapping . No actually, i have a talent in writing nonsense . i dono . Ahaha . Oh ! On tuesday night , my family and I went for this spanish buffet thing . They had dis 30% discount promotion or something . It was kinda nice and all but there nothing special about the food . I mean , they have more italian food than spanish food .

However , i like love this machine which makes espresso , mocha , milo and others. Kinda fun :D And , they have this system , where u can order food from the chef by putting this clip thing into the basket which has the name of the food . Then they'll bring the food for u and give u back the clip , then u can put it in another basket :D

This post looks long. Ahaha , but of course , it's filled with craps and all my daily life things. Oh well :)

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment