Saturday, April 3, 2010

Worthless :)

Ahaha . Have all of u given up on dis blog ? I never knew we din update for 2 weeks or more . Oh well , Ahaha. :)

What happened during March . Hmm . Okay , March 20th was April Tan Jun Yi's birthday , March err . we had .. I dun rmb . Ahaha . Lets go to April den! :) . Hmm . April Fool was weird . Kena fooled by 2 ppl , n fooled 2 ppl . Ahahah , othas failed :O

On Thursday , Played a rilly cute game with Jong Wey n Monica ! :D . All thanks to Jong Wey :) Then , Oh ! i forgot which day , we had photography session . Oh ! Wednesday ! Ahaha . Michelle din come on dat day :( . SO i have to wait till next year for a class photo with her :) Cant wait !

Ahaha , Friday , hmm , went HIGH with michelle in class :D . I love u so much , michelle :) . We call each other C1 n C2 Ahaha :) . C stands for Chew rite ? :) Doesn't it remind u of Banana in Pyjamas ? B1 B2 ? Ahaha . We were both so weird n din bring d book while everyone else in class brought Ahaha . This shall be a reminder for us , to bring d book next time :)

N since it was good friday , I helped michelle to usher :) . Sorry i wasn't much of a use Ahaha . n i went back at 1.30 Ahaha . My brother belanja-ed me :) . So i was kinda happy . Talked to Michelle on9 n realized lotsa stuff :) . Thank u Michelle ! chat wif mon for a while den gtg ahaha .

Today , the long awaited Saturday . Taekwondo was sumhow nice :) . Still struggling whether to take test or not , but after 2day . I think i m taking ? Ahaha . Sorry Mon , Michelle n Li hui . I kept on bugging u all bout whether i shud take test Ahaha . But i still havent decide yet , i decide to only pay n give d test form last minute . Because , hmm , oh ! because if i gave it just now , i'll be stress for dis whole week !

Plus, i din have enough money . Can u believe dat black belt test is Rm130 ? I cant ! I only brought Rm100 :( . Nvm , i'll pay next week . If i m taking d test , which i m still thinking bout it . Ahaha :) . I cant rilly make decisions for myself.

Okay , This post is long enough to me . My hand hurts , dats a lie . but lets pretend its true :)


Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment