Thursday, April 8, 2010

Work overload

Today... I had PJ... not pyjamas ... the PJ as in Sports ==
I exercised with Bassy like crazy ! I run 7 times around the hall without STOPPING !!! I had to lose the energy I gained from eating sugar this morning I run like mad until I fall down once and hit a guy who is from morning session... We were in a corner and it wasn't on purpose == Don't worry the guy wasn't unconscious or anything Anyways... it was kind of ridiculous because I didin't stop... Not once at all... ok maybe once but that was it ! Then when I came back from school... I COULDN'T WEAR MY FAVOURITE SHORTS
I WAS LIKE NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So... In the end, the moral of the story is..... EXERCISE MORE!!!! Not really ....BUT the really sad part is... when I came back... My grandma said ... You look the same ==
GARH!
Li Sim

No comments:

Post a Comment