Tuesday, March 16, 2010

U may now SCREAM ! :)

I wish everyday would be holiday :) . Oh well , wishes don't come true . Besides , they always say that be careful of what u wish for . Okay , i m gonna be careful n wish for dis : " I wish i have a peaceful n happy life . " Nearly said Amen . Ahaha . :)

Ice Cream , I dun like chocolate ice cream . I like yam , mint , vanilla , oh maybe strawberry n oh hmm , i dun think u care , so i shud stop.. now .

The Tun Hussein Onn National Eye Hospital , Short form" d hospital i just went " , motivated me to become an optometrist . Well , I only thought bout being an optometrist for 3 hours . The moment i left d hospital , i changed my mind . Ahaha .

Reasons i wanna become an optometrist ? No, its not to make d whole world blind . It's coz , i cant rilly explain it . Can i ? I can , its not coz of d cool machines n stuff or d medicine n all , its coz . Hmm , it just looks so cool :D . Ahaha . But den , i realized dat doctors work 24/7 . I m not dat great dat i'll sacrifice my sleep .

My pendrive is black :) . I noe i just made shu ting proud :D . Anyway , blogger is annoying sumtimes . When i write my name , deres red lines under it . My name is not a spellling error D: .

I wanna sleep now . Nowadays , msn n facebook seem pointless to me . People dat i like talking to r not on9 . :( Oh well , I'll bear with it :)

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment