Thursday, April 22, 2010

If we ever meet again :)

First , I'd like to say dat i updated my blog wif michelle few days ago . Click . So i m not lazy! :)

Okay I am . Oh well , my left eye keep twitching . Any bad thing dats gonna happen ? The only bad thing dat happened to me is Michelle being sick . In fact , sumthing rilly nice happened after skul n it made me smile non-stop :) . Ahaha. Told dat girl bout it n her reaction was rilly cute Ahahah.

Yes, I m a happy person ! :) Well , at least rite now . But still Ahaha . Oh ! I forgot bout d green dice . Okay , dun bother bout it . I bet 2moro wud be rilly boring :( . I m like super far from mon n othas . The nearest being that i wud love to talk to is Leong Li Hui . Which is at d other end of d row behind me . Thats consider quite far though.

I just realized how fragile ppl cud be few days ago . If any of my frens cry , all i cud do is just be beside them n wait . I m not d kind of person wif fancy words dat can make my frens feel better. Which is bad :(

Li Hui and Li Yit , If u ever c dis post , which i doubt u will coz i think li hui said deres sumthing wrong wif d com ? Anyway , be strong . I love u both ! :)

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment