Sunday, April 11, 2010

10.04.10 :)

Birthday ! Well , u noe who she is :)

Celebrated her birthday . Went Lily Cenario to eat since she wanted to go dere since i-dono-how-long . Shared a Rosemary cream sumthing pasta with her . It didn't taste as good as it was last time . Oh ! Went dere with Shu Ting n Yi Chin . :)

After a lot of laughing , eating , drinking , acting , being weird n noisy to otha customers , Shu Ting n Yi Chin went home . The birthday girl , asked me to go 1u wif her coz she has to meet up with her mom n she wanna go shopping . So , err .. i went ! :)

Ahaha , took taxi . Then , meet up wif her mom n sister . Walk, walk , buy , buy den we went for dinner at gardens :) . The food was nice , n i felt bad for not paying . Oh , n yen lin was obsessed with d song 3 little birds . Its sumthing like " 3 little birds , sat on my window . " n she kept singing 3 little birds , n i have to sing sat on my window to make her happy . Ahahaha.

Her mom n sis was very nice to me :) Okay , Yen lin was very nice to me too Ahaha . I m sure everyone is shocked at dat statement :D but , she was very nice 2day . Believe it ? :) I m sure she is happy :) Well , i HOPE she is ! She better be Ahaha .

I m tired , but happy of course . I wont be happy tho on Monday . I havent done a single work , n i m celebrating my dad's birthday 2mr . Yes , i'll struggle for dis whole week . Not to mention add math tuition , i cant imagine how teacher will look when he found out i din do my work . I m gonna get a rilly nice scolding :O .

Note to ppl : Everyone can now stop asking me why i din take black belt test 2day. The main reason was I wanna do things in my own pace .So yup , I'll still be a red belt till d next test n i m happy :) n Yes , i wont regret it :)

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment