Friday, April 23, 2010

Walking on FIRE :)

Today is finally the day . The day we sit in d hall , get butt ache , listen to speeches , get a cert , enjoy d performance , n last but not least , get no homework at all :)

It was quite , err .. okay ? Wasn't as boring as i tot it'd be , but it wasn't all dat great either . Saw Jeh Ying today , she smiled , i smiled . Happy ending ? Ahaha :) Went for recess with Mon , she is so terrible ! Ahaha . I shall name her "the girl who purposely eat as fast as possible when she is eating with me , to make me feel sad " .

Well , went to 4A for a while . because ? A certain girl , named mon , claims dat she cud walk on fire . Ahaha . Then , a certain weird person , named yi hsien , din trust her n decided to follow her back to class to c how is she gonna walk on fire .

How did she walk on fire ? Well , she decided to use a pencil n write : F I R E on d floor , n walk on it ! Yes , i do have weird friends . Ahaha . I walked on fire too Ahaha . n dere was a few guys , who cant read her handwriting Ahaha :) After walking on fire , dat girl spilled water on her uniform . Ahaha . I cant stop laughing . :D


Class was fun? :) I just realized all my classmates r weird ppl ! :D I like 4 Br :) JeAnne was being very very weird Ahahaha . I cant stop laughing 2day :) Everyone makes me happy ! Thanks for making my day :D

Ahaha . Listened to " If we ever meet again" on my way back home . Was screaming in d car with my brotha . Apparently , he told his frens dat i was " the annoying sister" when i went up d stage . Ahaha . I was arguing with him , because i dun think i m annoying , I m just noisy Ahaha.


Not going to skul 2mr :)
Hsien .

No comments:

Post a Comment