Saturday, January 23, 2010

She kissed the frog ! D:


Okay , I dono y m i blogging instead of doing my homework . But oh well , homework makes me feel like ughhh .

Anyway , Sampat Facts :

1. I spend my whole day sleeping . woke up at 11.30 am :) . i m a happy person . N dis happy person slept again at 3.30pm :)

2 . Made a bet bout Princess and d frog . Okay , when d frog asked d girl to kiss her , she said ' Just one kiss . ' den d frog said : ' u'll be back for more ' or ' if u beg for more ' Lol , ignore it :)

3 . Mon , i juz found out boo hoo , is actually a crying sound . Its like in mandarin its wu hu , n when dey translate it to english , its boo hoo . Its a crying sound D: . Ahaha .

4 . Watching Richie Rich makes me feel happy , d world is full of hope after all . for now . :D

5 . Not good to end wif 4 . no , its not because yen lin was born in april . Its because , oh i dono :D

6 . I think Oprah Winfrey show is actually kinda nice . :) , found out random facts :)

Din blog for 6 days , so 6 craps for 2day :)

i m done :)
Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment