Wednesday, January 13, 2010

:D

I haven't eat rojak for like 2 years ? or more :)


Oh ! d last(new) stall at d canteen rite now , i like it more den d old one . d guy used to charge everything in a weird price . Not a good weird . Bad one , expensive one . Now , d new aunty charge everything cheaper i think :)

My brother ate d chee cheong fun sold from d new stall . He said its quite okay . So i decided not to try it :) . Reason ? Me n my brother r so childish Ahaha . I like him :D

I dun like my physics teacher :( . i can hear her talking but i dono wat is she talking bout . It seems , err . sigh . I dun like her . Li Yit told me , her class complained d physics teacher coz dey dun undastand her as well . Lucky for dem coz anotha teacher taught dem :) . I wish i m dat lucky .

Oh ! Gotta sleep now .
Hsien :)

No comments:

Post a Comment