Sunday, January 17, 2010

Nine Two . Nine :)

No , I haven't abandoned blogging :) . I just felt lazy since school reopen , sorry ! :D Ahaha . Anyway , Li Sim updated d blog ! so , everyone should be satisfied by now :) Besides , my posts r usually crap because deres not much stuff happening , i think .

Most of my posts r about taekwondo , school , sampat ppl n nth else , i think . I dun think i have a dramatic life , its more of a weird , simple one :) n i m proud of it ! Mon is so weird :D Ahaha . We had a weird convo yst . Sumthing like , me being a pirated doctor from petaling street n gave her weird ways to solve sumthing . Ahaha :D

But , i'll never be a doctor . Ever .

When i tell people dat , dey'll be like " u r juz saying it now , maybe u'll like to be a doctor when u r older . " No . I'll never be a doctor . i cant deal with blood or organs or anything . I'll be risking d patient's life . N i m not decisive , while d patient is in pain , i'll probably be thinking bout which medicine to use or wat shud i do . N there goes d patient . :(

Besides , my bio teacher (or anotha teacher) told us dat d rich guys r usually businessmen , so ppl who r in sub science or art cud probably be d next rich person whereas ppl who study medicine , n become doctor or pharmacist or anything , wont be dat rich . I mean , deres enough money i think , but not as much as dose rich fellow . sigh :(

Oh ! n i actually meant to blog yst n d days b4 . but i end up disliking my post n i just delete d whole thing . Some ppl wud probably say dis is an excuse . but anyway , boo hoo ! Ahaha , copied from Mon , i dono y boo has a hoo behind . Wanted to ask her dat yst , but since i rmb now , shud blog bout it . so if she by any chance , read dis post , she'll explain . or if i forgot den i'll juz read dis post :)

Stuff i wanted to blog yst , but end up not :

1 . I dislike PMS teacher . The one who teaches moral . I prefer Mr.Yap , coz we can ignore him .

2. I keep saying okay , so i decided to follow mon's advice , n uses Alright ! :D

3 . I forgot what . if i rmb , will edit dis post n write it in :)

Hsien ,
d girl who'd probably be lazy to blog again dis week .

No comments:

Post a Comment