Friday, January 29, 2010

Blogging , is currently an extremely difficult task to me .

I have no idea what shud i blog. I nid some stupid stuff to happen in my life ! :) Oh ! I had a 4 hour long nap , yes . i m a happy person :)

Dramatic life , is not wat i need rite now . I wanna have a peaceful life , i dun mind if its boring :) Maybe i shud stay in a kampung , n be a farmer . Eat wat i plant , sell wat i plant , n sleep 10 hours a day :)

Weird . Lock dat door ! Ahahaha .

I m going to Fraser Hill :D :D . Gonna cut off all connections with ppl , except some . to be self centred n live in my own peaceful world :) . gonna spend time dere thinking wat m i doing , n doing stuff dat i dono wat its for . Ahahaha . To be more precise , i m gonna be Anti Social .

I chatted wif my brotha on9 , he on d webcam when he is just in HIS ROOM . o_o . Ahahaha . N he BLOCKED me :( . n i went to his room n unblock myself . n he blocked me again :( n d 2nd time i wanna unblock myself , he was installing sumthing . n i made him laptop lag n he had to restart Ahahahah . Sorry :( .

:O , my brotha is kesian .

Hsien :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment