Friday, January 15, 2010

My baby steps of 2010

What 2010 has taught me...

-No.1 = Always treasure the weekends.... Which I never done before in any of the previous years

-No.2 = Life is hard... So what... It's not gonna wait for you to catch up T.T

-No.3 = Do your best in everything and never give up.

-No.4 = Ask from friends if you don't know any question... ( P.S. I would like to extend my thanks to michelle chew, april, and crystal in helping me in my studies. )

-No.5 = I've learn to be generous to others =)

-No.6 = NEVER GIVE UP (again)!!! It took me three days to master Chapter 1 of Mod.Math thanks to Michelle.C

-No.7 = Use your time wisely... Since Form 4, my computer time was cut to very short...and I really mean by VERY SHORT...

-No.8 = Guinea pigs are cute but they drive you insane !!!! @.@ They make NOISES to tell you they are hungry !!!!! But they so cute cuz they also make noise when i come back...

-No.9 = I might... MIGHT quit facebook... due to limited time T.T

-No.10 = Finally, I will.... APPRECIATE MY LIFE AND LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST DX

This year has thought me that life is not as easy as it seems to be... I hope/wish that... Form 4 syllabus will be easy on me DX
Li Sim

No comments:

Post a Comment