Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Blood gone wrong O.O

All my life (ok *lah* maybe it was from form 1 until now but still...) *continue story* (cough) I thought I was a blood B type O.o I secretly wished I was an O because..... I always love being generous.... hohohohoho Its true isnt it ? O.o You don't agree with me ? T.T How sad.... Anyways... I now know that I'm..... I'm..... I'm.... A 'O' !!!!ZERO!!!!KOSONG!!! The alphabet that comes after "N'! Yes!!! A OOOoooooOOOO~~~~~

Dance with me people !!! Feel the vibe with me !!!

Don't cha~~ Don't cha ~~~

Do you see it shine ???!?!?

So shiny until it blinds ???

The bling bling ~!~

Now... If any of you people need blood... You know where to find it... IN THE HOSPITAL !!!Cuz mine is only for emergency ppl !!! So don't expect high !!!
Li Sim O

No comments:

Post a Comment