Thursday, December 31, 2009

New ? Not exactly .


No . i m not dat excited for new year .


N i might not be able to blog happy new year later . so i shud blog now . coz its my last post for dis year ! :)

Well 1stly , i'd wish my brother . more like . d weird guy in my house , Happy Birthday . Yes . u r old . I mean , mature :) Then , I'd like to wish me , a happy new year. Hope it will be happy . Yes , to me . i m selfish , extremely selfish .

Sometimes , i ignore some ppl for a really good reason . Example : They annoy me , to prevent me disliking them a lot , i ignore them . So its kinda good , rite ? I mean , if i dun ignore dem , i'll end up pissing them off , or myself . So it is a good thing .

I m kinda in a weird mood rite now . Black say i m having pms . Do i ? i mean , If i m . well , i dono . Mon says , Nam Heong Chicken Rice banyak sedap . d one at petaling street . So yup . i wanna eat it . Ahaha .

Do i sound weird ? if i m , well its me . i owiz sound weird . If i sound normal , dun talk to me . Its most probably , not me . Okay ? :)

Smiling is not annoying . Its just tiring . Lastly , read my 2nd paragraph again . To those who r lazy to scroll up or anything , dun worry . i'll copy paste it :)

Here ,

''Well 1stly , i'd wish my brother . more like . d weird guy in my house , Happy Birthday . Yes . u r old . I mean , mature :) Then , I'd like to wish me , a happy new year. Hope it will be happy . Yes , to me . i m selfish , extremely selfish . ''

Okay . Lastly . Early Happy New Year to . well , some people . I m not dat generous to say everyone u noe ? Just Happy New Year to my frens ! okay Early.


Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment