Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Before i forget.

I cant blog bout day 2 in camp .

reason : i m using google chrome instead of firefox now . i miss firefox ): Google chrome makes blogging wif photo a hard task . i juz . have no idea to use dis thing .


Oh well . was in kuantan since sunday . watched Avatar yst (: Its nice :D:D take quite a long time . i think two hours plus . quite nice :) . i wanna watch alwin n d chipmunk 2 :) i decided ! Ahaha . I think a few days ago , Ean Ean fon-ed me :D . I was like suprised ahaha . i miss her :D . but she doesn't miss me at all . din even buy kit-kat for me ahaha . She promised to buy it next year.

Somehow , i feel weird . okay i m weird. but ! i mean . mon shud never say me weird . she is as weird as i m . or more . *cough . Anyway , i wasnt able to swim when i was at kuantan . so i decided to convince myself dat d pool dere is not good . so its okay to not swim in it . i sound pathetic ahaha.

Walked at d beach last nite . dere was dis Europian couple or brotha n sista ? i think couple . dey were like sitting together real close . n when i walked past dem , dey were looking at me as tho , i dono , i m a ghost ? Ahaha .

DUN READ D STUFF BELOW .

sumhow forced by my brotha to write dis . okay . My brotha bought 2 keychain n i took one of it .

OKAY . START READING AGAIN .

wat were i blogging botu b4 my brotha interrupt ? oh , my words r still small .

okay . now its normal . i cant believe Mon came back on d day i went off . its like . ughh . n yen lin haven't reply my msg yet . sigh . okay . i feel like sleeping now . n since black abandoned me . i feel like foning her lata . On second thought . no . i have no credit left .

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment