Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ahahaha . smile ! :)

I noe its very late for christmas . so maybe i shud plan for new years eve .

I had a nap . I had a dream . Which i wud tell mon about . Coz its rilly weird . n weird . dat i think only mon . wud actually undastand .

But No ! dats not d thing i wanna tell u mon . so now , i have 2 important things to tell u . n dun forget bout B . K . :D

My brothers are somehow nice (?) . i mean . sumhow :) .

But yes . i still wan a sister . I keep rushing my brotha to get married n have a baby so i cud play with d baby . yes , my brotha is 18 years old . Ahahaha . but on 2nd thought . I'd spend time sleeping instead of playing with d baby . I myself sleep longer den a baby Lol.

I wish . i have someone to tell me dat i m currently smiling like an idiot . but nobody is at home . sigh . how i wish , wishes cud actually come true . okay not dis wish .

I used to tot rainbow have 2 ends . as in , d rainbow start from d north pole n end at d south pole . Long rainbow rite ? Lol . I used to have a hard time rmb-ing d colors of rainbow in orders , den i think a teacher taught me how . n it muz be said fast to sound nice :) n i juz realized rainbow has 7 letters !

Lying is bad . Laughing is Good .

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment