Monday, December 7, 2009

Funny stuff

hahahaha.... I agree with the quote in Kelly's blog... So funny! Batteries are REALLY dramatic XD Made me laugh like I was a lunatic ( which I am already ) It was written by Demetri Martin . Whoever he is ,he's a genius ! Gotta love this guy for the quote ! Besides that., taek wan do camp looks so awesome OoO There was also flying fox T.T .. AND A SUPER COOL AWESOME ROCK CLIMBING !!! I MEAN... HOW AWESOME COULD A CAMP BE ??? THEY EVEN HAVE ROCK CLIMBING !!! HELLO PEOPLE ??? How often do you see a camp that is organised by a school club have rock climbing AND flying fox ?? Like... RARELY !!! So cool !!!
Plus... I just found out what animal I was reincarnated from... or rather insect should I say. I do have long legs for a reason after all

A PRAYING MANTIS !!!
( I do not pray often but enough to satisfy my spirituality feeling)
I now would like to say a quote from confucius to end this post... *gotta love this guy too*
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves
Li Sim

No comments:

Post a Comment