Wednesday, December 30, 2009

More n more :)


Reasons i dun reply SMS :

1. No credit .

2. Deres no need for me to reply .

3 . U annoy me .


Currently its 1 . but most of d time its 2 :) . no i m not mean . i just have considerate friends dat dun mind even if i dun reply . well , at least most of them r :)

I crap , i mean blog less nowadays . I still cant face d fact dat its almost d end of holiday . I mean , i dun think i did any meaningful stuff on dis holiday . Well , besides camp of course . n outings :)

Something is wrong with my internet . My stuff r practically not loading at all . ughh .

I dun usually lie , rite ? okay exclude black . Lying to her is fun :) She thinks every lie is true while d truth r lies . Not complaining , i like that :D . Oh , n i miss dat girl who went to singapore . She'll only be back next year . Aww :)

Li Sim , i need to tell u something :) hope u on9 soon !

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment