Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Even If Its too late .


i hope there'll be shooting stars while i m alive (:

I m currently reading everyone's blog. almost . n i found out dat i din read a lot of ppl's blog for a long time . n i m completely clueless bout deir holiday ahaha . except for mon . *feel proud !

I wonder wat time everyone will be at skul dis thurs ? i wanna go at a time dat deres nobody dere except d teacher in charge . i mean , if i go at a time dat deres a lot of ppl dere , den it'll be annoying .

Some ppl will probably go on n ask hows d result n all .

UGHH .

Okay , If i m not smiling afta i receive my results , well , dun ask me hows my result . i'd rather talk bout d weather . I hope .. i can avoid meeting ppl i dun wanna meet . its impossible .

Hsien .

No comments:

Post a Comment