Monday, March 2, 2009

U Smile , I Smile =) .

Perhimpunan was canceled =) . dats a happy thing ? or a sad? depends . its a sad 2 me . n a happy . bcoz deres no assembly , i cant c ppl dat i wanna c example monica . becoz deres no assembly , i finished my english comprehension =) .

Okay . I NID HELP . siti is ANNOYING 2day . u seldom get dat from me . coz i m annoying . but 2day she annoyed me by keep on asking d same question . siti , i wont tell u who it is =) . SO GIVE UP .

li sim , li sim , li sim . =D . i miss li sim so much . haha .

promised 2 go 2 d carnival . nobody wanna go wif me =( . any1 wanna teman me? =) .

anotha 8 days n i will count down . u shall noe by den . but deres no harm if u dono . so dun bother . yen lin , thanks 4 d compliment =) . now u learn ur lesson lol . n poh wei , be alert . if i have any tag , u r d 1st in d list of tagged =) .

2day i brought li yit's shirt . 4got 2 gave her tho -.- . went back early coz xen hui din come . so sorry li yit =( .

I M SPAMMING . dis post is bout nth . okay i was d 1st 2 do oral test 4 bm 2day . panic at 1st coz of ahem . clear throats . okay . den did d oral test n teacher was nice during oral =) . n my class laughed when teacher draw a cat in d sangkar . LOL . it look so cute haha .

den sj , tick tack toe . i mean . nth =) . okay , den recess . wendy was well not going canteen coz of her personal reason . so i end up walking around wif li sim n april =) . i was behind april n we played like train n april was LOL . a little erm . abnormal 2day .lol . den lata me n li sim went scout dent , recognised JeAnne's leg straight away .

lat afta recess bi. homeowork only =( . den afta bi , seni notes oso .den at last math . homework oso . so boring -.- . was so hungry dat i seriously wanna eat siti 4 being annoying . yet , i wont eat u =) . ur anotha half will be angry .

n siti tot KK was a mountain -.- . KK = kota kinabalu is a KOTA . d gunung kinabalu baru ialah gunung . n she was "huh i tot KK was a mountain . " den i like -.- . speaking of KK . reminds me of LOL . siti =D .

okay back 2 crap . i nid can rings . any1 wanna donate sum can rings 2 me? =)

conclusion is , if u smile , i will smile =) .

so smile =)

Yi Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment