Monday, March 16, 2009

Gonna Miss You =(

Aww . my brotha going ns dis thursday . gonna miss him den =( . nobody 2 kacau , nobody 2 borrow money when i nid , nobody 2 teman me make noise 2 annoy our neighbour n nobody 2 argue wif 4 fun . =( .

3 months . altho my elderst brotha is back but he working mah . so he only come back around 7 . den afta skul i reach home like alone . kesian . hope he can survive dere . but before dat . he shud pack his stuff -.- . coz he says he wanna pack last minute . for? fun . -.-

okay . went 2 kdu 2day . did i say dat? no . okay . i went dere wif my mom n bro 2 find out bout d course . den err when i went in rite , den i was holding my brotha's file . i was hired as his secretary juz 4 2day =D . for ? fun . -.- . den d guy(or dey say cousellor) , he tot i was d one dat wanna register u noe . den d form my bro fill in his name. den d guy was like looking at me n say : " err , adrian ? 0.o " den i was like -.- . " not me , HIM . " while pointing my brotha .

den d person talk n talk n talk . n talk . i m sry i yawn . its seriously not coz u r boring . deres 2 main reason . i juz ate my breakfast n d food is being oxidised. n 2nd is coz i slept at 3am yst n wake up at 6am coz d 2 mosque at my house were like singing 2 each otha ( more like fighting more d mike type coz dey were like argueing . ) -.-

den at 9 my mom wake me up again . coz she wan me 2 teman her go . so i like . okay . -.- . den passed by my skul ,so many ppl . cf camp i think . yet deres like a few children . my bro say maybe dey r d new form 1 . aiyo feel so mean . =)

since li sim post bout d earth hour rite . i dun nid 2 talk much bout it rite . gud . =) . den oh ya had 2 find agro bank . coz of ns . okay den cant find it . sum1 lied n say its at ss2 or paramount . LIE . d nearest one is at kota damansara . i juz went dere afta i go 1u =) . okay . its a small bank .

okay . NEXT . erm my brotha went TARCollege oso at d aftanoon . n i din go dis time coz i wanna sleep .; den he say " OT . OT ." which means overtime . he wan me 2 do overtime lol . den i say " OM . OM " over money -.- . created it . nvm . slept around 5 hours .

anyway . sry monica .kacau u 4 nth . n i listen d mambo 5 song . rilly got ur name . i tot u juz say only . lol . den 2 make sure , i listen 2 d song around 2 times . which means i heard ur name 6 times =D . GO MONICA .

DIS POST IS LONG . =D . =D. =D . =D . spam . okay .

anyone . please cheer me up .

Yi Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment