Sunday, March 15, 2009

Carrot . Carrot. Carrot ; its just in time 4 me 2 SHOUT !

Monica. I m such a carrot . =( .

I juz found out . i cant chat in a convo without okay n lol . -.-. addicted 2 dose words . but dose words r so useful leh . nvm . i shall continue be an addict . wat harm can it bring rite ?

Li Sim . if u r not going 2 dat leo thing . i will neva go . so GO . i dun care =( . muz go . i m a very bad person . if u dun go . i will be very sad .

n April Tan Jun Yi birthday coming soon . doing a promo . its on 20th MARCH . rmb ? okay i repeat , 20TH MARCH . presents can be given 2 her afta skul holiday or u can run 2 her house n ring d doorbell n say HAPPY BIRTHDAY APRIL , DIS IS UR PRESENT !! okay . d way u wanna gif her is optional , but d present is currently a must(?) .

okay . who else shud i talk bout . hmm . lets c . okay . nobody . i m wasting everyone's time i noe =) . bear wif it . getting ur time wasted is d side effect of reading my post. u can either STOP , or read monica's blog 2 cure it .

i love monica's blog . isnt all her post so meaningful n so cute . "dun be perasan monica "( dedicated 2 monica dat i noe , only monica undastand ) . okay . her blog is currently one of my favourite blog =) . wanna noe y ? coz it is so monica-ish dat its so monica . its like monica style . her style is so addictive. i m addicted .

ALL DESE ARE CRAP . oops did i say it too late ? since u read till here , u muz have wasted all ur time reading crap . glad 2 waste ur time =) . i can bet sum of u dat read dis post wanna scold me or like hit me so hard dat i laugh . wait . i wont laugh if u hit me rite .

nvm . lets all celebrate dat dey cant hit me . HURRAY =) .

End . Fun ? lets do it again next time . =)

Yi Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment