Sunday, March 29, 2009

Look Who's Talking .

Had taekwondo yst . its kinda okay except dat li hui wasnt dere =( . made me feel so erm . not lonely juz doo who 2 partner . 1 thing 2 tell . dat indian gal was a very difficult person for me 2 partner . her timing was so fast when she do taeguk n owiz bang me . n when do one step sparring she like too erm blur ? n kinda cincai do n her elbow banged my specs -.- . so i was missing li hui .

yst sir said blue 2 all fail in pattern . its coz we all PANIC . sir suddenly come n we tot he find tae guk 5 ppl 1st . but he suddenly say tae guk6 1st -.- . so we din train taeguk yet n sir was scary . i PANIC . so i did wrongly . but afta sir left . i did it perfectly ( perasan =p) at least no mistakes . d only mistake will be d indian gal beside me was 2 fast n like bang me n made me so scared dat she will bang me =( .

did i blog bout friday ? yes . did i say bout monica ? let me check. NO . okay lets talk bout ungu . did marching non-stop . monica walks 2 fast n since she is at d rite i follow her -.- . den d gal shout timing 2 fast . so tiring =p

den monica was too happy n too sad . sum ppl will noe wats going on . OH n she fold a napkin 4 me =) . so talented haha . den we continue d royalty crap . den err she keep calling ppl twins -.- . den lotsa stuff happen 2 monica lol . gave her orange juice .

den done bout ungu . taekwondo next sat nid go early =/ . so sad . den test =( . i noe . so sad . if i fail . comfort me . i wan cash . serious .

den 2day morning went tennis . dere was one boy call hilmi or sumthing which is soooo perasan okay . d coach said he hit one ball perfectly . u noe wat he say ? he say dis ; " u noe me . u noe me lah . i m d hero boy . " wif dat so lan c attitude n like go do his hair like ELEH . SO PERASAN . me n jie qi laughed a lot . jie qi made a conclusion =) . dat short boys can hit d ball easily coz d height ngam ngam . we laughed . i noe so bad . but still make sense after a gud explanation from jie qi . LOL .

den d guys r so ungentlemen . dey din kutip d bola . FREAK . only one indian boy helped . anotha 2 rite . gals . DUN EVER FALL FOR DIS TYPE OF GUY . dey were bz playing n keep on hitting d ball elsewhere . feel like shouting 2 dem . yet early morning . dun spoil my mood . den d boys have no sense of direction . deir accuracy is like -.- . dey can neva play golf or snooker i tell u . i noe sum1 will think i m sexist . but serious . dose guys r **** .

=) . now i feel much beta . i cant go visit my bro at ns 2day . sum1 ficing my house . n i cant leave d maid alone in d house rite . so aiyo .. =( . n yst, i turned off d light =) . so nice rite . n i cancel d plan 2 go out yst nite . coz . my brotha din bring key n went out 2 kl . if we go out he will like blame us 4 not staying at home . i noe . so sampat rite . i noe .

den my mom lit candle . for fun ? i dono . but so dark on9 -.- . suddenly i love light so much . =) . n i jus read d star. deres a whoel page bout hugs u noe . how i wish 2 gif it to our skul n tell dem d importance of hugs . n d pic was cute =) . i WAN it . okay i found it =) .

d hugs article is how bout a hug . read it on9 lah . coz i noe sum of u sure lazy flip d paper . click dis . yes d dis b4 yes . anyway . talked wif jie qi bout lotsa stuff =) . n guess wat. dun guess. coz i juz forgot wat i wanna say .

isnt dis post long enough =) . so i shall stop ... here

sum1 change me name 2 lalamui -.-


Yi Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment