Friday, March 20, 2009

My Dream Made Me Cry.

i had a terrible dream . so terrible dat i delete it off my brain . is it possible? yes . my brain is sumhow like a computer 2 me . easy 2 control . so i delete it . i nid one sleep 2 confirm delete.

Sumtimes i wonder . how can i be in 3br ? y arent i at 3L ? i deserve 2 be dere . its like . i like d name of 3L . anyone else thinks like me ? yes. me. okay . i dun undastand one thing . y muz everything be so organized ? more like . why we even have 2 go different class according 2 grades ? its like . i tot everyone is equal .

currently playing a game wif siti n wendy . april told me sumthing dat made me feel so second hand . coz . she said yun lynn told her happy b'day 1st . i m 2nd !1 AGAIN . 3rd time being 2nd in dis . slap me .

okay . our convo was full wif questions dats hahahaha . its all private . again . i m being greedy . monica . i m so desperate of ur crazyness n ur random . come back . where r u ?

okay . stop . cant wait for taekwondo 2mr !! =) . i noe i m obsessed . y? coz d ppl dere ( mostly . as in GIRLS . ) r so nice =) . okay . Some . Guys . r OKAY . but d gals dere r mostly quite nice =) . more like BLUE BELT GIRLS ! =D . i m so obsessed wif dem i cant leave dem . without dem . taekwondo will be . like .BORING . or more direct . sad .

okay . where is april . nvm . i feel so . erm . ashame of myself . coz of so many reasons . i dun undastand y m i so terrible . y ? i m so ARGH . y cant i do sumthing dat i wan me 2 do . y cant i control myself. i nid self control , HELP .

guess wat. i re-read monica's blog . again .i m reading 2008 punya . cant finish it in 2day shall continue 2mr .its sumthing ike a homwork 2 me u noe . more like . fun =D.

okay . deres 2 song in head now . One is If i were a boy . n Anotha one is Jolin Tsai's new song Da Zhang Fu . which is Real Man in english i think . i like d sentence bout i dowan a boyfriend . i nid a real man . its so cute =) .

okay NEXT , y m i keep using okay . i shud stop . NO . i wont . y ? i m addicted .

i juz bathed . i noe . SO LATE ? yes . coz ? i 4got i was suppose 2 bathe . talking n blogging made me 4got . believe it or not . i started dis post around 9 !! n wat time is it gonna end ? i dono .

okay . I USED IT AGAIN . Argh . u c how terrible my english is ? i m out of words. more like OUCH . wait . not relevant rite . okay =D .

okay. it 11.36 . i wonder y is dis post so long . but i enjoy reading monica's blog . NO REGRETS =D .

Lets stop . save ur time . my time . our time .

i wan monica now . where r u . i nid 2 ask n tell u sumthing so badly .

Yi Hsien .

No comments:

Post a Comment