Sunday, March 15, 2009

GYAHHHHH~!!!

Monday : Haizzz... haizz... dis week got canteen day got so little food T.T shud hav been more.... I go out to class early and den hui ann follow me and den i found april den i follow april =D lik chu chu train saja we all XD and den arh we go buy stuff +.+ April bought the most things =( i bought erm.....mochi =D yarh MOCHI wooooooand den hu ann oso bought mochi den afta dat we all go buy drinks becuz mochi makes us thirsty den arh suddenly something so
FLUFFY BIG PINK YEAP U GUESSSSEDDD ITTT COTTON CANDY =D caught my eye O.O I was lik looking at aunty making it den saw my pocket money RM 1.50 SAJA... I look at aunty while hoping dey lower down the price to RM 1.50 ( Fact = Cotton candy cost RM 2.00 dat day ) AUGH den i say JeAnne =D MY SAVIOUR U ARE A SAINT JEANNE XD she gimme 50 cent den i go buy... me first cotton candy I want to cry now ^-^ (tears of joy) den bell ring den we all go bak to class . Fullstop.

Tuesday to thrusday: Class continued as normal...Thursday all de SPM students go collect deir results..Meredith and Hui Ann leave me T.T

Friday : SCHOOL END SO HAPPY~!!! CF START ( christian fellowship) DEN ARH WE GOT CELL ( i dunno cell dun ask me we just break up to groups dats all i know ) DEN APRIL FOLLOW ME WE GO DOWN AND DO ORIGAMI ~! I kenot understand at first but den a form 6 student help me =D It took me 30 minutes to do one box =.= April did it in 15 minutes.... Dis proves how "not smart " I am ... Den ngam ngam finish one box before CF finish ... ZOMG... I JUST REMEMBERED I LEFT THE CF ATTENDANCE IN THE TABLE... OMG.... die lorh X.x lol i din remember until i write dis post =.= how forgetful..... and den afta dat got purple hse...ugh...marching again....I tell the teacher I wan be mascot so no nid march ...can skip around or jump oso =D infront of people.... But den still hav to march =.= When we march we got lik 8 people saja... den a guy ( lets just call him "unknown" since i kenot remember his name ) Then "unknown" bring all of us includin Monica Yi Hsien Wendy Cherilyn Jacqueline Me and anotha girl O.O to the end of the padang... So he go and say :

Unknown : Since got eight of u rite?
Everybody : Yes
Me : I thought got eight includin "unknown"
Unknown : GOT EIGHT LARH... INCLUDIN U ALL NOT ME

den i was lik O.O owh...i thought humans....... becuz if u say eight humans den are u ghost ? O.O I was so blur blur during marching...

The seven days of week
Li SIm =D

No comments:

Post a Comment