Wednesday, January 28, 2009

1 more day 2 monica day ... ONE !!!

ONE MORE DAY !! I FINALLY WAIT TILL DIS MOMENT !!ITS 2MORO !! monica day wow ... shud i include 0 as a part of d countdown? erm...nvm 2mr den decide !!!

erm yst i went melaka ... den i saw sum1 from taman sea at 1 of d shops 0.o ... not form 3...i think ... i think its form 4? i dono wor...juz like eh y i saw dat person b4...den my brotha told me he from taman sea mah ...den i 0.o .... oh ya ,i 4got d last part of d colour bina ayat , its like continue from d talk purplely or i wont call u black , d gold wan was wrong? or i dono but i m sure deres a black ...

den err...went 2 my uncle's house collect angpau x) ... den i saw my cousin's daughter around 5 years old maybe? or 6? n my cousin's anotha baby =D... d baby so yeng u noe? got 2 names lol ....i mean chinese name ...my brotha ask y , she say think out of d box...den d baby so cool , wear dose very cool shirt u noe ? den d hair oso very cool , d side dere short short but d head dere d top dere long long...den my brotha ask y again , she say think out of d box again lol ..n she promised us if we go penang stay at deir house n she bring us around makan...

den i went 2 anotha aunt's house , babies again lol ... i go anywhere take angpau oso got baby ...oh ya but dat hosue so geng...my aunt got 3 child...1 of dem have a daughter around 6 n a baby boy , den d otha 2 have a baby boy each lol...so d whole house was full wif babies n dey were all crying 2getha =D... shud not be happy bout dat but one of d baby so geng..can suddenly like cry n suddenly stop n laugh... my brotha say he has an unstable emotion lol ... nid 2 c doctor =.="

den my brotha so bad again ... he go tease d baby no hair lol ...he say : y u no hair? y ? y no hair? den d baby cried lol ...haha...den he go 2 d kitchen n call my anotha couzin 2 feed her baby cili padi lol ...den my brotha keep kacau or buli d baby ...

n i skipped a part...but its a part dat will spoil my mood so dun post beta =) ... oh ya , den rite , my uncle n my fatha's fren say d zodiac dat is bad luck or like ermm.... made d god angry ? argh i dono ... anyway its goat , ox , dog , dragon ... LOL...n my whole family kena ....so dey say go 2 temble 2 sembahyang or sumthing...but dog no nid larh..coz juz a bit only...but since goat is d most teruk dat kena which is my parents n my 2nd bro , so all go lorh...4 precaution? or 4 a different experience...

anyway , i think i will neva volunteer 2 go dere...d whole thing so many carbon dioxide...so hot ... n burn a lot of things so d ashes fall on me or kena me very pain leh....nid burn so many stuff oso.. which reminds me...on d wy 2 my uncle's house , i was in err afta alor gajah is where? nvm , den err...its in melaka ad larh... den i saw lotsa ppl open burning on d way...den when i was having breakfast , i saw a bomba pass by , i seriously hope or suspect it was dose dat open burning burn till deir house...

oh ya den at nite...went 4 dinner... n u noe dere was 1 very stupid incident dat happen...but oso dowan post coz spoil d new year mood...den celebrated my aunt's b'day which reminds me 2 days b4 monica birthday wor her birthday...btw,around 9.30 start going back? den err think jam i dono i was sleeping... den around 11.30? or 12.30? den i reach home...

i wonder is dis post long enough? nvm...

Yi Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment