Thursday, January 15, 2009

14 days 2 monica day...

i cant believe it..my mom SCOLD me yst becoz of my result 0.o...she was like , do beta larh next time as tho i juz failed , n she trust pn rozaini more den me?? =( ... dat all so smart pn roz write ada penurunuan , isnt it all her fault ? y she make my bm so low? isnt it her fault , n she find one dat go up larh d markah ...find 1 4 me larh =( ... n she say perlu terus berusaha as tho i din berusaha =( ...

den 2day she was in d bilik guru , i claimed 1 mark , BUT , anotha 1 mark 4 seni cant claim coz my seni paper throw n my objective is at jong wey ... so pn roz say cannot adjust den ... she think i will lie 4 1 mark arh? i will lie so easily ? i gonna risk getting sin for 1 mark? 1 mark larh , gif me larh ... n i wa c pn yeo 2 ask , why cant 31 ogos be hari kemerdekaan ? we did merdeka on dat day on 1957... n dat paper din say which year so i assume its 1957 , so it shud be correct , i shud get anotha mark from her but 2day she not dere...y yst when i dun nid her she was dere talking n blocking my way , n now i nid her she was gone ...

lazy update...dono wat club 2 join larh =( ... i go do homework now...

Yi Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment